COVID-19 Patient Update
Integrative Medicine of Arizona has a long-standing commitment to the health care needs of our communities. During this global pandemic your safety is our highest priority andour commitment to giving you a safe, reliable place to receive care is even more important to us.
As part of our efforts to provide a safe environment to see our patients we are now offering virtual visits from the safety of your own home. This is a great way to continue to serve our patients, while keeping ourselves and our community safe. When scheduling an appointment, we will email you instructions on how to use this new online format which is as easy as using Skype or FaceTime.
For Dr. Dersam’s concierge patients, she is always available for your medical needs. Dr. Dersam will handle most needs by phone or video, but know that she will see you in the clinic if needed using heightened precautions and pre-screening of patients. Here are some of the safety protocols we have in place for your safety and the safety of our staff.
- We are staggering our patient schedule to reduce the amount of individuals in our office at once.
- If patients are suspected to be sick we will evaluate them remotely and assess their best course of care.
- We now are offering virtual visits from the safety of your own home
- All staff maintains social distancing with patients when possible.
- All staff wears protective masks when in direct contact with patients.
- We are diligently wiping down counter-tops, exam tables, door handles, etc. in all areas of the office in between patients.
Dr. Dersam remains available to address gastrointestinal, autoimmune, hormonal, metabolic and cardiovascular issues by video appointment and will continue to accept new patients at this time. To learn more about how Integrative and Functional medicine might be right for you book a FREE Virtual 20 minute meet and greet with Dr. Dersam.
Contact our office with questions or to book an appointment at (480) 621-8638. Please stay safe and healthy during this time!